Self-Catering $95 per person per night.
Fullboard $190 per person per night. (Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Minimum of 6 adults over a 4 night period during high seasons.
Minimum of 2 Adults per night.
Please note: all quotations received include IVA (Value Added Tax) at a rate of 17% for Mozambique and 15% for South Africa.
Terms And Conditions
- A 50% deposit on the total quoted value is required on confirmation of booking, payable by bank transfer with the remaining 50% payment to be concluded 7 days prior to arrival. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE and is based upon the number of guests originally booked.
- Self Catering cancelations within 24 hours of arrival will be non-refundable, while cancelations within 7 days prior to arrival will be a 50% refund.
- Full board cancelations within 72 hours of arrival will be non-refundable, while cancelations within 7 days prior to arrival will be a 50% refund.
- Positive Covid Testing within 24 Hours of arrival, forcing cancelation of trip will result in a 50% refund, dependent on proof of Positive Covid Result.
- All Excursions/boat charter accounts and Lodge bills are to be settled on day of departure from Inhaca (POS machine available at the Lodge.)
- Mama Lodge will not be held responsible for any injuries, accidents, and/or otherwise which may occur from the usage, or otherwise, of the swimming pool, stairs, decks and/or any of the other facilities located at the Lodge.
- Damage caused to property and/or goods will be liable to full payment.
- Loss of any item belonging to the Lodge and used during excursions would be charged accordingly.
- Mama Lodge will not be held responsible for any accident and/or injury occurring during any excursion/charter/transfer completed by vehicle on Inhaca Island. All vehicle trips undertaken by the client on Inhaca Island are at their own risk.
- Mama Lodge will not be responsible for the loss and/or theft of any property and/or otherwise for the duration of the stay at the Lodge.
- Mama Lodge is not responsible for any fees and/or taxes resulting from entering/leaving Maputo Marina including the parking of vehicles.
- Guests are required to pay the Inhaca Nature Reserve entry fee. Our managers will assist you, but please ensure you have Metical’s available for this. Please make sure you keep these receipts with you on all excursions.
- Mama’s Lodge is not responsible for any fees and/or taxes levied by the Parks Board for snorkelling and/or scuba diving undertaken at Ponta Torres (Santa Maria) or any other deemed Reserve Area.
- In the event of any premature departure, it is our policy to charge the full extent of the stay, which has been booked and confirmed.
- These terms are strictly non-negotiable and receipt of a deposit or pre-payment assumes unconditional agreement to these terms.