Self-Catering $90 per person per night.
Fullboard $150 per person per night. (Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Minimum of 6 adults over a 4 night period during high seasons.
Please note: all quotations received do not include IVA (Value Added Tax) at a rate of 17%.
Boat Transfers from Maputo/Inhaca/Maputo are charged at a rate of US$550.00 per transfer with a maximum of 13 pax. (Transfer price subject to change due to exchange rates).
The boat may be booked in order to enjoy many of the fantastic excursions available – please enquire with our staff for our excursion listing
Terms And Conditions
- A 50% deposit on the total quoted value is required on confirmation of booking, payable either in cash, cheque (made out to Mama Lodge Limitada) or bank transfer with the remaining 50% payment to be concluded 15 days prior to departure. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE and is based upon the number of guests originally booked
- All Excursions/boat charter accounts and bar bills are to be settled on day of departure from Inhaca ((POS machine available at the Lodge)
- Mama Lodge will not be held responsible for any injuries, accidents, and/or otherwise which may occur from the usage, or otherwise, of the swimming pool, stairs, decks and/or any of the other facilities located at the Lodge
- Damage caused to property and/or goods may be liable to full payment
- Loss of any item belonging to the Lodge and used during excursions would be charged accordingly
- Boat charters and/or excursions are limited to a maximum of 12 people plus the skipper in good weather and 9 people plus skipper in bad weather (the skipper will determine the state of the weather at the time)
- Mama Lodge will not be held responsible for any accident and/or injury occurring during any excursion/charter/transfer on the vessel BUG which is not the direct result of a mechanical breakdown and/or conclusively proven indiscretion from the skipper
- Mama Lodge will not be held responsible for any accident and/or injury occurring during any excursion/charter/transfer completed by vehicle on Inhaca Island. All vehicle trips undertaken by the client on Inhaca Island are at their own risk.
- Mama Lodge will not be responsible for the loss and/or theft of any property and/or otherwise for the duration of the stay at the Lodge
- Mama Lodge is not responsible for any fees and/or taxes resulting from entering/leaving Maputo Marina including the parking of vehicles
- Mama Lodge will pay Inhaca Nature Reserve Taxes on behalf of the client for the duration of the stay – please make sure you keep these receipts with you on all excursions
- Mama Lodge is not responsible for any fees and/or taxes levied by the Parks Board for snorkeling and/or scuba diving undertaken at Ponta Torres (Santa Maria) or any other deemed Reserve Area
- In the event of any premature departure, it is our policy to charge the full extent of the stay, which has been booked and confirmed
- These terms are strictly non-negotiable and receipt of a deposit or pre-payment assumes unconditional agreement to these terms.