Self-Catering $95 per person per night.
Fullboard $190 per person per night. (Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Minimum of 6 adults over a 4 night period during high seasons.
Minimum of 2 Adults per night.
- All quotations received include IVA (Value Added Tax) at a rate of 16% for Mozambique and 15% for South Africa.
- Only people with a Mozambique Bank Account will be quoted and invoiced in Mets. If you do not have a Mozambican Bank Account you will be quoted and invoiced in US Dollars.
Terms And Conditions
- A 50% deposit on the total quoted value is required on confirmation of booking, payable by bank transfer with the remaining 50% payment to be concluded 7 days prior to arrival. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE and is based upon the number of guests originally booked.
- Self Catering cancelations within 7 Days of arrival will be non-refundable, while cancelations within 14 days prior to arrival will be a 50% refund.
- Full board cancelations within 7 Days of arrival will be non-refundable, while cancelations within 14 days prior to arrival will be a 50% refund.
- PLEASE NOTE – cancelation deposit (Non-refundable) cannot be used as a payment for another booking, or for other clients. It is a non-refundable deposit.
- Added tax is 16% on all payments.
- All Excursions/boat charter accounts and Lodge bills are to be settled on day of departure from Inhaca. CASH ONLY (There is an ABSA ATM near the market if required).
- Mama Lodge will not be held responsible for any injuries, accidents, and/or otherwise which may occur from the usage, or otherwise, of the swimming pool, stairs, decks and/or any of the other facilities located at the Lodge.
- Damage caused to property and/or goods will be liable in full, for payment by the client before departure.
- Loss of any item belonging to the Lodge and used during excursions would be charged to client accordingly.
- Mamas Lodge will not be held responsible for any accident and/or injury occurring during any excursion/charter/transfer completed by vehicle on Inhaca Island. All vehicle/boat trips undertaken by the client on Inhaca Island are at their own risk.
- Mamas Lodge will not be responsible for the loss and/or theft of any property and/or otherwise for the duration of the stay at the Lodge.
- Mamas Lodge is not responsible for any fees and/or taxes resulting from entering/leaving Maputo Marina including the parking of vehicles.
- Guests are required to pay the Inhaca Nature Reserve entry fee. Our managers will assist you, but please ensure you have Metical’s available for this. Please make sure you keep these receipts with you on all excursions.
- Mama’s Lodge is not responsible for any fees and/or taxes levied by the Parks Board for snorkelling and/or scuba diving undertaken at Ponta Torres (Santa Maria) or any other deemed Reserve Area.
- In the event of any premature departure, it is our policy to charge the full extent of the stay, which has been booked and confirmed.
- These terms are strictly non-negotiable and receipt of a deposit or pre-payment assumes unconditional agreement to these terms.